As medical technologies have boomed over the past two decades, plastic surgery has made incredible advances both in reconstructing accidental injuries and congenital deformities, and in helping erase the marks, wrinkles and sags of encroaching age. Whether it’s changing a portion of the body to make it look normal or improving a “normal” facet of the body to make it look even more aesthetically pleasing, the goal of the plastic surgeon is to help the patient look good and feel good about him or herself.
Wanting to spend time with his patients and build a long-lasting relationship with them, Dr. Speron decided to start his own practice. Dr. Speron and Park Ridge Center for plastic Surgery have been serving the Chicagoland area for eight years. Dr. Speron specializes in facial reconstruction, breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring as well as anti-aging procedures. This is what you can expect from Dr. Speron and his staff:
- Friendly and expert health-care
- Advanced medical technology
- Understandable information about procedures and tests
- Appointments that meet your needs
- A staff that respects your time
- Answers to your questions and concerns
- An enthusiasm to treat you as an individual
These are the high expectations Dr. Speron and his staff will strive to meet every day.